Things to consider when choosing a Corporate Gifts Supplier in Singapore
- Corporate Gifts Product Knowledge: Ask plenty of questions about the chosen corporate gifts to find out if the sales staff is proficient in his product knowledge. Only a well trained salesperson is competent enough to recommend the right corporate gifts for your needs.
- Quality Control:Ask what the supplier does to ensure the good quality of the corporate gifts they sell and what type of quality control protocols are in place.
- Wide Selection of Products:Does the supplier have a wide range of products for you to choose from? This can be crucial in the corporate gifts selection process. A supplier with a limited product range will try hard to corner you into buying products from them. As we all know, buying anything under such circumstances often does not turn out well for us.
- Competitive Pricing:It is always a good idea to get quotes from at least another couple of suppliers for the sake of comparison. Although it is not always the best to go for the cheapest corporate gift, it will at least help you to avoid purchasing over-priced items.
- Delivery Charge:Most Singapore corporate gifts suppliers provide free delivery within the island. However there may be a charge levied for delivery to nearby offshore islands like Sentosa, St John Island, Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong and Kusu Island. You might want to negotiate for a waiver for the delivery charge to these Singapore islands before you make the purchase.
- Testimonials from Previous Clients:Ask for some testimonials of the supplier’s past clients. This will at least tell you that there are actually clients who were satisfied with their purchases. A rich network of satisfied clients most likely suggests that the supplier has attained a high level of customer service and integrity.
- Replacement & Refund Policy:Does the supplier have any replacement or refund policy in place? Here, it is important to note whether the replacement comes with or without the same logo customisation as the defective product.